Whether you need StormFilter or MFS cartridges, Contech’s dedicated maintenance department is here to get you the right filters, at the lowest possible cost. Our staff will coordinate the delivery and pick up of cartridges, to make the job as efficient as possible.
Why use factory refurbished cartridges?
- Factory refurbished to original specifications to restore system performance
- OEM filters provide the longest maintenance intervals possible
- Old cartridge components are inspected and recycled as applicable
- Typical problems with aftermarket or “field refurbished” cartridges include
- Premature clogging (Increased maintenance frequency)
- Inadequate filtration of storm water (Media loss, empty space in filters, etc)
- Broken or worn parts are not replaced (Gaskets, valves and float)
Defective, Non-OEM Cartridge Example – Media has escaped from the cartridge, leaving void space that does not treat stormwater. The media that remained was compacted tightly and would not allow water to pass through.
Cartridge Exchange Process
Step 1 - Refurbished cartridges are shipped to the site
- Cartridges are shipped ready to install
- Contech provides up to 30 days to complete the maintenance and send the old cartridges back
Step 2 - Old cartridges are picked up
- We will arrange for empty cartridges to be picked up and shipped back to the factory
For more information on the cartridge exchange program contact: