Vist-A-Wall Wire Walls are efficient and straight forward installations with minimal equipment and labor requirements. Vist-A-Wall Wire Walls accommodate curves, angles or steps, and the facing and soil reinforcing systems allow for the installation of culverts, bridge piles or other site requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Heavy-duty, black or galvanized steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle large surcharge loads
- Wall heights can exceed 100′
- Height increments are 2′
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Wire mesh soil reinforcement systems are made from durable galvanized steel material
- Available finishes: natural stone, temporary (fabric), shotcrete, or vegetated
- Most cost-effective and easy way to construct headwall option for structural plate bridges
- Permanent or temporary applications
Wire Wall Finish Options
Wire Walls can be left ‘natural’, with exposed wire and typical, open-graded rock face material or can be designed to accept a variety of finishes such as vegetation or shotcrete. Temporary wire mesh retaining walls, with black steel and filter fabric at the face, are also available.
Vist-A-Wall Wire Walls are recommended for retaining walls, headwalls or wingwalls, bridge approaches and abutments, grade separations and crusher ramps or walls.