Save time and money on your embankment projects with Vist-A-Wall MSE Structural Wall Systems. These historically-proven, cost-effective precast panel retaining wall systems feature alternating layers of soil reinforcement and select backfill to create an extremely stable “mechanically-stabilized earth” structure.
Vist-A-Wall Precast Panel Walls are fast and effiecient installations with minimal equipment and labor requirements. They adapt well to curves, angles or steps and handle extreme surcharge loads.
Features and Benefits
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Aesthetic complement to structural plate or bridge structures
- Can handle large surcharge loads
- Panels available in a variety of sizes, colors, textures and custom designs
- Wall heights can exceed 100′
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Various top of wall treatments available - traffic barriers, sound walls, and fences/handrails
Precast Panel Walls – a palette of possibility
Vist-A-Wall Precast Panels are available with a variety of aesthetic finishes incorporating various textures, finishes and field-applied colors. We can also work with you to customize colors, textures, shapes, sizes and performance options for your architectural retaining walls.
Vist-A-Wall Precast Panel Walls are recommended for retaining walls, bridge abutments, grade separations and structure headwalls or wingwalls.
Adaptable to Accept Mounted Structures
Vist-A-Wall precast retaining walls can easily be configured to accept mounted structures like AIL Sound Walls, fencing systems or other barriers.