StormRax products are constructed from a structural cellular core
surrounded by integral skins forming a totally integrated structure.
Structural molded parts made from HDPE and fiberglass have a high
strength-to-weight ratio and have 3 to 4 times greater rigidity than
solid parts of the same material of equal weight.
StormRax products provide a structurally sound product with a long
lasting quality appearance. StormRax products are designed to
withstand the conditions of pond structures - rough handling, high/low
temperatures, and long term weather exposure. They are a great
alternative to painted and galvanized steel racks for use in stormwater
management ponds and general water screening.
- Lightweight, easy to install
- Corrosion, chemical, and UV resistant
- Withstands high/low temperatures & long term weather exposure
- Many shapes including Round, Peak, Flat, Sloped, and Pyramid
- Can be mounted on concrete structures, plastic, and metal pipe