With over 14,000 installed since 1974, these aesthetic solutions offer a variety of styles, rail, deck and finish options, all with rapid installation.
Continental prefabricated bridges allow for quick installation, reducing site construction time and lowering costs, and require minimal maintenance. Continental pedestrian bridges are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Benefits of the Continental Pedestrian Bridge:
- Site-Specific Designs – Can be designed in full compliance with AISC, AASHTO, IBC, CALTRANS and other design codes.
- Options to Suit - Get the look and functionality that you need and want – our manufacturing flexibility at the plant can accommodate special customer requests.
- Technology - Our state of the art software allows for speed and accuracy of plan development.
- Experience - We have registered PEs in every state and nearly 40 years of experience to help with regulations and codes on even the most challenging projects.
- Quality - We maintain the highest level of manufacturing certifications in the industry – making sure that the job is done right the first time.
Precast Abutment System