Eighty (80) ksi steel reinforcing (SR) provides the strength;
pressure rated polyethylene (PE) resin provides the durability. The
combination of materials results in an extraordinarily strong and
durable pipe that sets a new industry standard for stormwater detention
and infiltration applications.
DuroMaxx provides the lightweight, durability of traditional HDPE
with the added structural strength of steel, making it the perfect
choice for deep burial and corrosive soil applications.
DuroMaxx detention and infiltration systems can be designed with
gasketed bell and spigot joints or welded coupler joints for increased
water tight reliability. DuroMaxx is available in diameters ranging from
30 to 120 inches and in lengths up to 48 feet. Larger diameter pipe
provides increased storage volume in a smaller footprint, while long
pipe lengths reduce the number of sections to be set and joints to
DuroMaxx Features - Benefits
- Twice as stiff as traditional HDPE pipe- requires less structural backfill.
- Corrosion resistant HDPE - can be used in applications with corrosive soils.
- Several joint configurations - 30 psi welded coupler (WC), 15
psi high performance (HP), 3 psi low head (LH) and soil tight (ST)
- 48 foot pipe lengths - fewer joints to assemble on site, resulting in faster installation rates.
- Lightweight - easily handled and quickly installed.