High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Eagle Corr PE™ is made out of HDPE, one of the most chemically inert plastics, and therefore is extremely resistant to chemical attack and corrosion, as well as abrasion, gouging and scratching.
Eagle Corr PE:
- Resists the corrosive effects of soils and effluents with a pH range from a very acidic 1.5 to a very caustic 14
- Is often specified in acidic or alkaline native soil conditions
- Is expected to significantly exceed 100 year design service life
- Allows for long-term deflection of 5% to 7.5% without failure or damage
- Features dual crown corrugation for greater pipe stiffness valves