The “Go To” Product for Pipe and Drainage System Applications
With its low cost, a wide variety of diameters, layout configurations, and materials, no other material can match CMP’s versatility and flexibility in design. CMP is the “go to” material for the majority of pipe and drainage system applications including storm sewers, culverts, and stormwater detention and infiltration systems.
With a variety of CMP products, Contech offers engineers and contractors flexibility in designing drainage solutions to best fit their projects’ exact requirements.
CMP Benefits Include:
- Predictable service life – capable of 100+ years
- Various pipe coatings and materials to accommodate site-specific needs and extend service life
- Variety – Wide range of gages, corrugations, and shapes in diameters ranging from 12” – 144”
- Structural Integrity – with the strength and integrity of steel-soil structure interactions, CMP offers unparalleled strength
- Customizable - a variety of fittings, tees and elbows allow CMP to match most layout configurations
- Can be designed for heavy loading and high maximum height of cover requirements
- Available locally; quick turnaround time
Explore our CMP portfolio below.