Our local field experts will come to your location for a technical presentation on the topic of your choosing at a time that is convenient for you. We’ll even bring lunch. You can choose from the presentations listed below, or we can tailor a presentation to your needs.
We can provide one PDH credit to each of your registered Professional Engineers.
Select Your Topic:
Plate, Precast and Truss Bridge Structures
- New Bridge Innovations including CON/SPAN O-Series, Express Foundations & BridgeCor
- Bridge Design Options, Industry Trends, Installation & Support
Drainage / Pipe
- Large Diameter Storm Sewer Pipe Options
- Small Diameter Storm Sewer Pipe Options
- Choosing the Correct Hard Armor System for Your Project
- Underground Detention/Infiltration System Design and Material Selection
- Stormwater Quality Units – Structural Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Enhancing Low Impact Development Designs Using Manufactured BMP’s
- Using Rainwater Harvesting as a Stormwater Runoff Reduction Tool
Retrofit and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitating Aging Bridge and Culvert Structures
*Please check with your governing board to confirm this method of education meets registration requirements.
Get ahead of the curve for the required Professional Development Hours by requesting your presentations now!