The Vortechs system is a high-performance hydrodynamic separator that effectively removes finer sediment (e.g. 50-microns (μm), oil, and floating and sinking debris. The swirl concentration operation and flow controls work together to minimize turbulence and provide stable storage of captured pollutants. Precast models can treat peak design flows up to 30-cfs (850-L/s); cast-in-place models handle even greater flows. A typical system is sized to provide a specific removal efficiency of a predefined particle size distribution (PSD).
With the Vortechs system you'll get:
Shallow, Low-Profile System
- Easy and more cost-effective installation, especially on sites with high groundwater or bedrock
Effective Solids Removal
- Large swirl chamber – Enhances very fine particle removal (down to 50 microns)
- Flow controls reduce inflow velocity and increase residence time
- Largest treatment zone surface area of any hydrodynamic system available
- Typical system sized to provide an 80% load reduction (based on laboratory-verified removal efficiencies for varying particle size distributions)
- Unobstructed access to stored pollutants
- Backed by third-party field tests
- Laboratory and field test results available on the ‘Documents’ tab
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.