The VortSentry HS is a compact, below grade stormwater treatment system that employs helical flow technology to enhance gravitational separation of floating and settling pollutants from stormwater flows. With the ability to accept a wide range of pipe sizes, the VortSentry HS can treat and convey flows from small to large sites. A unique internal bypass design means higher flows can be diverted without the use of external bypass structures. The VortSentry HS is also available in a grate inlet configuration, which is ideal for retrofit installations.
Here are some benefits of the VortSentry HS:
Helical Flow Pattern
- Enhances trapping and containment of pollutants
- Provides effective removal of settleable solids and floating contaminants
Unique Internal Bypass
- Accepts a wide range of pipe sizes to treat and convey a wide range of flows
- Higher flows can be diverted without the use of external bypass structures
- Downward pipe to treatment chamber increases capture and containment abilities, even at higher flows
Flexible, Compact Design
- Small manhole footprint and pipe routing
- Inlet and grated inlet configuration available
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.
We're sorry, there are no project profiles available for this product at this time.
|For a list of all project profiles in your area, visit your local resource page.