Using patented continuous deflective separation technology, the CDS system effectively screens, separates and traps debris, sediment, and oil and grease from stormwater runoff. The indirect screening capability of the system allows for 100% removal of floatables and neutrally buoyant material, without blinding.
The system is available in both offline and inline configurations.
With the CDS system you'll get:
One-of-a-Kind Screening Technology
- Captures and retains 100% of floatables
- Self-cleaning screen – only non-blocking screening technology available
- Water velocities within the swirl chamber continually shear debris off the screen to keep it clean
- Various screening apertures available
- Performance verified by NJ CAT and WA DOE
Excellent Pollutant Retention
- Isolated Storage Sump eliminates washout potential
- Oil Baffle improves hydrocarbon removal
Multiple Options to Meet Site-Specific Needs
- Inline, offline, grate inlet and drop inlet
- Multiple pipe inlets – eliminate the need for junction manholes and offset pipe orientations
- Internal and external bypass available
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.