CONTECH CMP detention systems store stormwater runoff exceeding a site’s allowable discharge rate and release it slowly over time. Installed belowgrade, the systems maximize property usage and meet your specific water quantity requirements. CMP detention systems are available in all AASHTO M-36 Types.
CMP pipe and pipe-arch is available fully or partially perforated to meet your Low Impact Development (LID) requirements. Standard pipe-wall perforations (3/8” diameter holes meeting AASHTO M-36, Class 2) provide approximately 2.5% open area. Subsurface perforated CMP infiltration systems store stormwater runoff in the pipe and surrounding stone during a storm until it can be slowly released into the surrounding native soil.
Here's what CMP offers you:
- Proven service life — Exceeds 100-years with proper specification that meets all AASHTO and ASTM pipe specifications
- Handles fill heights in excess of 100 feet – steel gains strength from soil
- 100% traceable material — maintains performance even when recycled
- Homogenous material — eliminates failures due to stress cracks, shrinkage cracks and air voids
- Various coatings available with predictable service life
- Wide range of shapes and sizes – round and pipe-arch in diameters from 6 to 144 inches
- Variety of layouts – rectangular, L-shape and staggered cells are frequently used
- Array of fittings – tees, wyes, elbow, saddle branches, manifolds, reducers and custom fabrication available
- World’s most recycled content – can count towards LEED® credits
- Requires less energy and materials to produce – lowers carbon footprint
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Flexible and forgiving during installation
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Quick assembly shortens site development time
- Integrated outlet control structure eliminates need for downstream control structure
- Manhole riser sections, complete with ladders facilitate any access and scheduled maintenance
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.