Used in subsurface drainage, separation, stabilization, erosion control and cushioning applications, our geotextiles are resistant to ultraviolet (UV) degradation and to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils.
Benefits of our Nonwoven Geotextiles:
- Mass per unit areas range from 3 to 17 oz/yd² (100 to 575 g/m²) to guarantee an available product for every application (heavier products may be available by special order)
- Superior chemical resistance in even the most aggressive environmental applications
- Staple fibers needlepunched together to form a sturdy fabric capable of withstanding construction installation stresses
- Contains additives for maximum UV resistance
- Produced at some of the largest, state-of-the-art production facilities to assure uniform product quality