CONTECH solid wall plastic pipes provide ease of construction, hydraulic efficiency, corrosion and chemical resistance and watertight joints for building durable drainage and sewer systems, such as sanitary sewers, house service and lateral pipes, leachate collection systems and roadway/runway underdrains.
CONTECH manufactures solid wall gravity-flow pipes in two types of material — ABS and PVC — all in compliance with national standards. Each type is available with solvent-weld joints (PVC is also manufactured with elastomeric-gasketed joints) and are also available with wall perforations for underdrain applications.
Solid Wall Pipe Meets or Exceeds the Following National Standards:
- 4" and 6" PVC Pipe—ASTM D3034
- PVC Gasketed Joints—ASTM D3212
- Elastomeric Gasket Material—ASTM F477
- PVC Cell Classification 12454—ASTM D1784
- PVC Solvent Cement—ASTM D2564
- PVC Solvent Cement Joint Assembly—ASTM D2564
We're sorry, there are no project profiles available for this product at this time.
|For a list of all project profiles in your area, visit your local resource page.