A-2000 PVC Pipe represents the leading edge in sanitary sewer pipe technology with an impressive record of field-proven performance. The latest in technology and engineering design has been coupled with time-proven materials and construction practices to increase overall system performance while offering a more cost-effective solution. With millions of feet successfully installed, A-2000’s superior strength, joint tightness and overall quality have made it a standard in the industry. More importantly, A-2000 has proven itself in a variety of applications including sanitary sewer applications, storm sewers and subdrainage systems. A-2000 is a cost effective alternative to Polypropylene, SDR35, Ductile Iron, RCP and Glass Fiber Reinforced Pipe products.
Get the advantages of A-2000 PVC drainage pipe without the limitations of AASHTO M294 HDPE corrugated plastic pipe or reinforced concrete pipe (RCP). A-2000 PVC compound provides material stiffness up to six times greater than HDPE drainage pipe materials and A-2000 pipe, unlike HDPE plastic drainage pipe, has a minimum of 46 pipe stiffness for all diameters. A-2000 provides sanitary pipe benefits to storm sewer applications that RCP products do not.
Benefits of A-2000 Pipe:
- Long service life - Provides superior corrosion and abrasion resistance for 100-year design life with low maintenance
- Water-tight joints - Patented double-sealing gasketed joint contributes to integrity of the complete system
- Superior load capacity- Can be installed to depths of 30 feet or more
- Large diameter range
- Superior hydraulics - Manning’s “n” of 0.009
- Long and lightweight - Makes installation easier with the use of smaller and safer equipment
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.