Slotted Drain pipe is fabricated from CONTECH Corrugated Steel Pipe, which is cut along a longitudinal axis. A trapezoidal or straight-sided grate with reinforcing spacer plates is welded in place to form a 1 3/4”-wide slot opening which collects runoff and channels it to the pipe below.
CONTECH Slotted Drain has been used at countless locations throughout the United States for more than 40 years simply because it is the most effective solution to water removal problems. It is a versatile and cost-effective solution for surface water removal on many sites.
Benefits of Slotted Drain:
- Improved drainage efficiency - Intercepts up to 50% more runoff than most standard 2’ x 2’ grate inlets
- Proven structure - thick grate and spacer plates - Structurally sound, resists deformation under heavy traffic loads and thermal expansion
- Extends only 2” from curb - Eliminates hazardous dips and ponding, and minimizes hazards to two-wheel vehicles
- Straight-sided grate - Resists clogging and retains effectiveness even when a localized blockage occurs in one area
- No hardware of heavy grate - Easy to maintain
- Simple design - Easy to install
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.