A wide variety of wall thicknesses (gages), corrugations, diameters and pipe section lengths permit a choice of materials to meet specific jobsite requirements.
Durability requirements are addressed by a wide choice of materials: Galvanized Steel, Aluminized Steel Type 2 and polymer-coated steel. Standard fittings include tees, wyes, elbows, saddle branches, reducers and manifolds for detention systems. Manholes and catch basins are fabricated to meet specific job requirements. Meet your specific requirements with our selection of protective coatings and linings.
Benefits of HEL-COR Pipe:
- Proven service life - Exceeds 100-years with proper specification that meets all AASHTO and ASTM pipe specifications
- Sustainable - Industry’s most recycled material allows you to walk in a low-carbon footprint
- Traceable quality - Maintains grade and performance and reduces risk associated with system failures
- Strong - Can handle fill heights in excess of 100 feet. With different gages and corrugation profiles, the depth of cover is almost unlimited
- Flexible - Is forgiving during the rigors of installation and allows for steep slope applications
- Lightweight - Is easier and less expensive to install
- Versatile - Manufactured in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including diameters from 6 inches to more than 15 feet
- Positive Pipe Connections - Maintains pipe integrity on-line and in-grade
- Homogenous Material - Eliminates failures due to stress cracks, shrinkage cracks and air voids
To view documents simply click on (+) before the folder to view contents, then double click document file to open. Please note, not all folders contain documents.