Featuring high tensile strengths and low elongations, our Geotex® woven geotextiles have a remarkable capacity for filtering soils, distributing loads, reducing rutting and extending the life of paved and unpaved roadways. Made from individual yarns woven together to provide dimensionally stable geotextiles, they are resistant to ultraviolet (UV) degradation and to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils. All of our woven geotextiles are backed by decades of in-field performance in everything from separation and filtration to erosion control and waste containment applications.
Benefits of our Woven Geotextiles:
- Tensile strength ranges from 135 to 370 lbs (600 to 1645 N) for a wide variety of soil stabilization and filtration applications
- Higher strengths available in our line of soil reinforcement woven geotextiles
- Made from polypropylene resin for superior chemical resistance in even the most aggressive environmental applications
- Yarns are woven together to form a strong fabric capable of withstanding construction installation stresses
- Contains additives for maximum UV resistance