World Leading Precast Modular Bridge – Install in a Day, Lasts a Century
There are over 7,000 CON/SPAN B-Series installations since 1983. CON/SPAN Bridge Systems have been used by more state DOTs than any other system. Spans range from 12’ to 60’ with rises from 3’ to 14’ and each system comes complete with precast headwalls and wingwalls. Ideal for stream crossings and minimizing waterway disturbances, which means less permit exposure for you and your client. When a larger span-to-rise ratio is needed, CON/SPAN can be an extremely effective answer. Modular construction means simple and fast installations.
Benefits of the CON/SPAN B-Series System:
- Buried Bridge Structure - Reduces maintenance costs and lowers life cycle costs as there are no bridge deck or joints at the deck/roadway interface.
- Modular Bridge System - Rapid installation results in reduced overall project costs, delays and detours.
- Designed “Site Specific” - Meets your site needs in full compliance with AASHTO and AREMA design standards for highway and railway use.
- Full Scale Load Tested - Verified engineering design methodology.
- Easy Site-Adaptability - Flexible layout options to fit within the right-of-way – curve the structure with a stream or adjust for vertical and horizontal clearance requirements.
- Manufactured in controlled environment with standardized components - Manufacturing is fast and efficient allowing us to offer a high quality yet cost-effective bridge option.
To search our entire database of CON/SPAN photos, CLICK HERE.